Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My first blog!

I've decided to start a blog about my adventures in trapping, neutering, and releasing some feral cats that live at a school nearby my house.  I first noticed these cats over a year ago because the school is part of my running route.  Over the past year, it seems as though the colony of cats has grown, and will continue to grow unless someone starts to get these animals fixed....and this is where I come in apparently.  After seeing a group of young, cute, orange tabby cats, I knew I couldn't ignore the problem the same way the school administration is doing.  To make a long story short, I finally got my hands on a humane trap, thanks to my sister who has experience trapping feral cats.  With the humane trap in hand, as well as some stinky tuna food, I am ready to begin my "fixing feral felines" project!

No comments:

Post a Comment