Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Feral Cat #2

Last night I went to attempt to catch another cat.  There are a ton of black cats at the school and I was thinking I'd get one of them this time, but after 45 minutes of waiting, no luck.  I decided to try my luck again in the area where the little orange ones hang out and before you know it, I had another one.  I checked the ear to make sure it wasn't the same kitty as last week, which it wasn't, so I took it home to the garage.  It's a sibling of the one from last week.  They all look the same! 




This morning I took it off to the SPCA to get fixed.  Thankfully there are programs that spay/neuter feral cats for free.  I'll head back there later today to pick it up, and I'll find out if it's a boy or girl.  Hopefully it's a boy so I can release him sooner.  I hate to keep them in the cage for very long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment